Why not let us plan the trip for you with a choice of options;
Self Guided GPS Bike Tours
These are our most popular tours where we plan (customize) the route and daily km based on the time you have available plus any specific places you wish to visit. This includes the motorcycle of course, accommodation, transfers, inter island ferry tickets (if required), any other excursions, luggage transfer (One Way), a comprehensive itinerary booklet, and a GPS with daily routes pre-loaded.
Private Customized Bike Tours
These can either be done as per the Self Guided tours or you may want a guide and exclusive accommodation, we assure confidentiality so please do not hesitate to contact us on this.
Group Bike Tours
These motorcycle tours are custom designed to suit your group and can operate as a self-guided GPS tour or you can have a local guide.
Accommodation choices for all tours are:
• 2-3 Star – pub, cabin, cheaper style accommodation. Whilst a typical pub offers dining facilities, cabins and camping typically provide shared cooking, toilet and laundry facilities
• 3-4 Star – Motel and Motor Inn style accommodation. These are typically self-contained hotel type accommodation with cooking and laundry facilities within the units. Some offer public dining as well
• 4-5 Star – Motel, Moto Inn, exclusive lodges, hotels where available etc.
We always try to place you in accommodation close to Cafés, Restaurants and other local amenities so you are able to park the bike up each evening and enjoy the locality.
Please note the following;
• Motorcycle Tours over the Christmas / New Year period must be booked prior to 30 August each year to guarantee availability. Later bookings will be taken on an “as available” basis. As with all bookings a 10% deposit is required.
• Based on our experience we do not include meals on our bike tours. New Zealand has a wide variety of dining options to suit all budgets and food preferences. Depending on your choice of accommodation, in house dining may not be available but routes will be constructed to ensure there are food options close by.